Wednesday, July 30, 2014

If I could turn back tie-um...







Time is the longest distance between two places.
Tennessee Williams

Since I started this site several years ago, I've been determined to maintain seven daily posts, seven days a week.  Every so often, I'd miss a day, and I would take a few days off here and there, but, overall, I've been dedicated.  Except lately.  Lately, I've not been able to keep up with it, and, when I have, it's been repeats.

Time has not been my friend of late.

So, since my schedule has been overwhelming, and will continue to be for the next few weeks, I should just accept that posting may be spotty for awhile.  I apologize for that.  When I can, I'll get a few interesting articles up and I have a backlog of "Treats of the Week" for you.

Keep coming back.  I promise I'll get my act together soon.  

Time permitting.




5 comments:

OhJanOhJen said...

I miss you. Looking forward to your return.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Thank you, OhJanOhJen. I miss my daily writing for the site. I'll be back ASAP.

timothy james said...

Don't stop doing what you're doing. As an English gentleman, I rely on you to tell me what I should value about my heritage.

Madonna said...

Hi Jos! Miss you too!!!
Hope you'll pop in sometime!
Hugs, Madonna

Charlotte Frost said...

Miss you. Take care, and come back when you're ready.